Raymond Preston & Reed, LLC – Brentwood Insurance Brokers
About our name: “Raymond Preston & Reed, LLC”
We’re often asked where our name came from.
It’s simple: those are names of our sons.
Each business owner–Chris Mule (Raymond), Josh Terry (Preston), and Ryan White (Reed)–is represented by one of the names of our children.
Insurance is our passion, and as small business owners, we take pride in the Tennessee families and businesses we insure.
What better way to show how much we care, than to call ourselves by names that mean the most to us.
Why customers Choose Raymond Preston & Reed Insurance Company?
With so many options we can provide objective insurance planning, broad coverage, and competitive pricing. Add the fact we are locally owned & operated with an emphasis on service, it’s hard to find better people to represent what matters most to you.
Companies: We represent some of the best insurance markets in the country. Directly contracted with more than 9 preferred companies, our insured’s know we do the research to find coverage and pricing to meets their needs.
We are not confined to an exclusive relationship with one particular insurance company:
Being “Independent” allows us to contract with multiple insurance companies, which means we can research pricing and coverage options for you. The Tennessee market place changes every year, and not every risk fits with every company. Below is an additional list of benefits when you choose Raymond Preston & Reed:
- Our associates are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
- We provide better coverage and pricing because of our ability to access more than 9 different highly rated & respected companies.
- Having a portfolio of companies provides our policyholders peace of mind knowing they can maintain their relationship with us in the event they have needs that need to be addressed by a different company.
- Assists policyholders when they have claims – All our companies offer 24/7 claims service
- Offers consumers a choice of insurance, companies, plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after the consumer’s pocketbook in finding the best combination of price and coverage
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products – home, auto, business, motorcycle, life, condo, Executive Homes, Disability, etc.
- Can periodically review a policyholder’s coverage to keep up with changing insurance needs
- We are locally owned and operated – we want a relationship with our clients
- We service all of our clients ; You will not be passed off to a service center