Raymond Preston & ReedRaymond Preston & ReedCall Us
Secure Page

About Us

About the RPR name: “Raymond Preston & Reed, LLC”

We’re often asked where our name came from. It’s simple, those are names of our sons.  Each business owner–Chris Mule (Raymond), Josh Terry (Preston), and Ryan White (Reed )–is represented by one of the names of our children. Insurance is our passion, and as small business owners, we take pride in the families and businesses we insure.  What better way to show how much we care, than to call ourselves by names that mean the most to us.

Large Firm Resources, Small Business Mindset

In the fall of 2008 RPR was formed as a start up agency.  We have grown tremendously since then, however we have not abandoned the small business mindset since that time.  Some thought we were crazy for starting our company in the midst of the Great Recession.  What they didn't know is that running a business is about two things:  Hard work and more hard work!  When you invest in yourself and others, good things will happen.  Our commitment then was to run a debt free business, serve others, and be profitable.  To this day, we still operate with the same mindset. and honor that commitment.    

What has changed is the resources we can provide to our clients.  We have gone from a personal lines only agency, to a full service brokerage offering coverage and services for Personal, Commercial & Business insurance, as well as individual and group benefits.  We have a great line up of carrier partners that help us provide protection to our individual clients and businesses we insure.  Our company has invested heavily in technology to help make us easier to do business with.  This is something we continue to look at, and with all the technology changes coming over the next 5 years, we are expecting some exciting things to help us offer an even better experience.

Why customers Choose RPR?

We used to believe if we had the best price, newest product offerings, had the best portfolio to offer, then the business would pour in.  Those things are about 20% of what it takes to build long lasting client relationships.  The other 80% is all about putting the client first.  When you try to do the right thing and serve others, it makes for a great experience. 

Time and time again, we hear things like "You taught us about what this means", or "You went the extra mile to get my claim handled to my satisfaction" or "You are always so helpful and quick to get back with me".  In today's culture, good service is becoming harder and harder to find.  At RPR, our team is focused on one thing:  Serving the client!  

The Sound of Awesome


Secured By RapidSSL